About Your Dentist
"I love caring for my patients and improving their lives. Being able to meet and exceed their expectations is one of the best feelings in the world. It is so great when I can help them smile again after years of hiding their smile!"
"To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care that will exceed my patients' expectations and give them great comfort and satisfaction."
- Studied Biochemistry at University of Missouri - Columbia
- Doctorate Degree of Dental Medicine - Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
- IV Sedation Certified University of Illinois at Chicago
- Invisalign Certification
- Extraction Training
- Mini Dental Implant Training
- Dental Boot Kamp
- Heartland Experience
- Heartland Doctor Leadership
- Heartland Aesthetic Continuum
- Advanced Principles & Surgical Techniques in Exodontia
Dr. Williams is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Illinois State Dental Society and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
Personal Attention Professional Excellence:
"My team and I love caring for our patients and helping improve their lives. We offer complete, state-of-the-art dental care, with a commitment to honoring and caring for the needs and desires of the people we serve. Our vision is to provide the highest quality of dental care and to transform the quality of life of our patients and their loved ones in profound ways."